Thursday, November 7, 2019

Inspire to Be Healthy Both Mentally and Physically


3 Things You Can Start With
1.       Live a Disciplined Lifestyle
2.       Be Kind to Others
3.       Enjoy the Little Things
Live a Disciplined Lifestyle:
I find that it is important to have a healthy routine. Your body needs you to take care of it. For me I look at eating as a joy. I take my time when I eat. Quality of what you eat is also important. It is true that calories count but so does taste. Think about what you are putting into your body. Is it man made or natural? What do you think your body wants to eat; chemically made food or natural food given by the land?
I also find that it is important to move. I’m not fond of the word exercise. Being a heavy weight child, this was the last word I wanted to hear. Move your body. Think outside the box. Yes, you can go on a run but think about going on a scavenger hunt. You focus more on the game than the actual idea of running. Take in your surroundings if you walk or run. There is such natural beauty around us that we miss with our busy schedules. Dance like no ones watching. Just have fun. If you form a routine that’s fun than you probably will stick to it.

Be Kind to Others:
There are so many times I am met with a cashier at a grocery store that exemplifies such hate towards their job. I get it. Maybe not the most glorious job. But instead of treating everyone like they just ruined your day by walking into your store, try to be kind. I bet something shocking will happen. You might find others will be kind to you. Also, you are doing yourself good by having a positive attitude in maybe not so much of a positive environment. This could be for anyone who is in a job they hate. Maybe not hate, but loathe, stressed out by, and so on. Whatever word suits you. Your positivity is within you. You have a choice on how you want your day to go. Sometimes one kind act leads to many and this my friend is absolutely a life well lived.

Enjoy the Little Things:
Stress can rule the world. I’m one to know. Go here, go there, deadline, deadline…But in all this chaos if we can take a moment to just breath. It will make the moments to follow so much better. Remember back when you were a child. What did you love to do? Was it draw, write, play a sport, have friends to kid around with… Time is of the essence as an adult. With many responsibilities it is hard to remember the little things that make you happy. It is much harder to make time for these things too. Crazy thought here, isn’t being happy what life is about? Who oversees your happiness? It’s you. So, whatever it is you find to make you smile at least once or twice in a day. Allow yourself that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I wanted it to be a cardinal.     Ruby feathers that spread from one side of the country to the other.       When I looked int...