Thursday, November 21, 2019

Being a Grownup





I think many times in my life I thought I was a grownup. Starting from the age of ten, twenty, thirty…you catch my drift. What is the true definition of a grownup? This is actually a tough thing to define. I have found some define it as a fully developed person. But really who can say they have accomplished this definition. I know I can’t.

Being a grownup to me is knowing it is an ongoing process the rest of your life. There is no true age to define this. It does not come with certificates or trophies. It’s simply accepting the fact that you will always be learning with each step that you take.

Never stop wanting to be better. Maybe the word should be renamed in my opinion to, “growingup” instead of grownup. Just say’n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I wanted it to be a cardinal.     Ruby feathers that spread from one side of the country to the other.       When I looked int...