Monday, November 4, 2019

Growing with a Past

Cold waters lay upon the rocks
Fish swim in and out of currents
Trees sway to speak to the waters

Sun shines with glistening eyes
Stars speckle the night above 
Moonlight drifts upon the waves

Enchanted waters as they flow
Meet me in the water as I grow
Take to me
Call to me
Speak to me

Dormant is not a word that describes you
Forever flowing with whispering tells

Dripping from the edges of rock
Swimming with creatures
Flowing with pilgrimage spirit 

Newly and overly drifting
Calmly and speedily rushing

Taken back by such beauty
Nurturing boundlessly by your spirit
Creating a path so willingly divine

Partial to change 
Being one’s self to grow with a past
Moving onward with vengeance 
Seeking inward with heart

Securing a forever footprint upon the land




No comments:

Post a Comment

  I wanted it to be a cardinal.     Ruby feathers that spread from one side of the country to the other.       When I looked int...