Thursday, December 5, 2019

Staying Strong

This is only the beginning for me. 

I cannot move forward with anger and sadness being my leader. I can only move forward with warrior thoughts that remind me to be strong and take on whatever challenge life brings. This strength does not come from others, it comes from within. There is no magic in believing in yourself. There is only movement to keep one foot in front of the other in your day. 

To keep going when you feel like giving up. We must persevere through the hard times and hold on to our values that make us who we are. For we all live with challenges that feel as though they will break us. But to stand as one person in a crowd of many breaks down the senselessness that we put on ourselves. It is true strength. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  I wanted it to be a cardinal.     Ruby feathers that spread from one side of the country to the other.       When I looked int...