Monday, June 8, 2020

How Do You Explain the Unexplainable?


These days I’ve had so many questions and not enough answers. All the things that used to be normal are not so anymore.

I feel like I’m walking through a dark, damp, tunnel with my eyes closed. Waiting for the first sign of light. Searching for the warmth from the sun. But with every turn there is uncertainty. Am I going in the right direction?

Maybe the fact that I’m searching, eagerly awaiting my next right step towards the light is enough. I am still walking…

Sometimes I believe there are no answers. The questions we have are just a spark to push us to want more. To trust in ourselves and know that with every attempt to climb the tallest mountain we’ve got to hang on. Because let’s face it. It’s a long way up. 

KEEP CLIMBING

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I wanted it to be a cardinal.     Ruby feathers that spread from one side of the country to the other.       When I looked int...