Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I Thee Wed


I Thee Wed
 

Hand in hand I’ll hold you near

Together we will lead our family

Branch by branch grows year by year



A love that lives on, is a special one

It has no boundaries and sets no rules

It emphasizes the greatness in one another

When something breaks you will have the tools



Time will build a unity that looks back with no regrets

The mountains will be climbed, and history will be noted

The lakes will be filled, and the colors will be coated



This is just the beginning of a journey

With each step you build character and strength

Together you share hope, joy and laughter

It lights up the world, it lights up your hearts

It’s the highest in the rank



On this day I thee wed and make a promise to you

For the words that were said

I meant them when I said I do 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I wanted it to be a cardinal.     Ruby feathers that spread from one side of the country to the other.       When I looked int...