Thursday, October 24, 2019

Change is a Process

"Change is a process. It doesn't happen over night. Take one step at a time. Whatever you do, look up. See what is in front of you, take in the moment."

My quote above is something I am working on. 

In this fast paced world it is so easy to get caught up in your every day routine. If we could just relax and open our eye's to each precious moment then and only then maybe we could live a life more full.

I'm not an expert by any means. I'm only trying to enjoy each minute to the fullest. What ever your title is at work. What ever your role is in life, make sure you are living it with your best foot forward. Try to remember why you started on the path you did. Was it because society told you where you should go? Is it because you followed the straight an arrow avenue that said, this is your map. Read it and walk it. 

For me, I get caught up in the, "what's next," situation and forget what I have in front of me. All of a sudden it's ten years later and all the things I wanted to be as a child seemed to slip away from me. I have come to a place in my life where I believe your never to old to go after the things that make you happy. 

Change doesn't happen over night. Being bold, being brave to go after what you love to me is taking the right step in the direction you want to go. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I wanted it to be a cardinal.     Ruby feathers that spread from one side of the country to the other.       When I looked int...